- Table of Contents
- 03-Layer 2-LAN Switching Configuration Guide
- 01-Ethernet interface configuration
- 02-Loopback, null, and inloopback interface configuration
- 03-Bulk interface configuration
- 04-MAC address table configuration
- 05-Ethernet link aggregation configuration
- 06-Port isolation configuration
- 07-Spanning tree configuration
- 08-Loop detection configuration
- 09-VLAN configuration
- 10-MVRP configuration
- 11-VLAN mapping configuration
- 12-LLDP configuration
- 13-Service loopback group configuration
- 14-Cut-through forwarding configuration
- 15-DRNI configuration
- Related Documents
|14-Cut-through forwarding configuration||34.30 KB|
A cut-through forwarding-enabled device forwards a frame after it receives the first 64 bytes of the frame. This feature reduces the transmission time of a frame and enhances forwarding performance.
With cut-through forwarding, the device forwards CRC-error frames because it starts forwarding frames before their CRC field is received.
1. Enter system view.
2. Enable cut-through forwarding.
By default, cut-through forwarding is disabled.