New generation H3C UniServer R4900 G5 provide outstanding scalable capacity supporting up to 28 NVMe drives to enhance configuration flexibility for modern data centers
H3C UniServer R4900 G5 server is a H3C self-developed mainstream 2U rack server.
R4900 G5 utilizes the most recent 3rd Gen Intel®Xeon® Scalable processors and 8 channel DDR4 memory with 3200MT/s speed to strongly lift the bandwidth up to 60% compared with previous platform.
With 14 x PCIe3.0 I/O slots and 2 xOCP 3.0 to reach excellent IO scalability.
Maximum 96% power efficiency and 5～45℃ operating temperature provide users a TCO returns in a greener data center.
- Virtualization — Support multiple types of core workloads on a single server to simplify Infra-investment.
- Big Data — Manage exponential growth of structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data.
- Storage intensive application — dismiss the performance bottleneck
- Data warehouse/analysis — Query data on demand to help service decision
- Customer relationship management (CRM) — Help you to gain comprehensive insights into business data to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) — Trust the R4900 G5 to help you manage services in real time
- (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)VDI —Deploy remote desktop services to provide your employees with the working flexibility anytime, anywhere
- High-performance computing and deep learning — Provide sufficient GPUs to support machine learning and AI applications
- Housing Data center graphics for high-density cloud gaming and media streaming
- The R4900 G5 supports Microsoft® Windows® and Linux operating systems, as well as VMware and H3C CAS and can operate perfectly in heterogeneous IT environments.
The following contents are complex, and it is recommended to browse on PC.
Enter c.h3c.com.cn on the PC browser and operate according to the page to synchronize to the PC and continue browsing.
Continue by mobile