H3CSE Routing & Switching
The H3C Certified Senior Engineer for Routing & Switching (H3CSE Routing & Switching) certificate demonstrates mastery of the full range of theoretical knowledge and operational skills required to deploy campus networks, including routing, switching, multicast, VPN, QoS, and basic security features, and competence in the construction and management of large- and medium-sized complex networks.
H3CSE Routing & Switching target participants:
- Engineers and IT managers engaged in networking in all industries
- College students majoring in computer technology
- Network enthusiasts who want to fully understand and master general networking technologies
- Persons interested in technical and sales roles in the communications industry
- H3C agents’ engineers
- H3C certification trainers
- H3C network product O&M personnel
The following are eligible for H3CSE Routing & Switching Certification:
- Networking engineers and IT managers in all industries
- High school and college students majoring in computing
- Networking enthusiasts who would like to understand the basics of networking technology
- Technical and sales persons interested in pursuing careers in telecommunications sales
- Engineers working for H3C’s agents
- H3C certification trainers
- H3C staff working on maintenance and operation of networking products
H3CSE Routing & Switching certification?
Review certification requirementsApplicants for the H3CSE Routing & Switching Certificate are required to hold a valid H3CNE Certificate.
Complete recommended trainingThe H3CSE Routing & Switching certification training includes three courses, which we recommended studying in the following order:
Building H3C High- Performance Campus Network V2.0This course covers the major technologies currently used for building high-performance campus networks. Through this course, candidates will learn the main requirements and common technologies used in high-performance campus networks, and master design and construction of high-speed, reliable, secure campus networks using these technologies.
H3C Large-Scale Network Routing Technology V2.0This course covers the mainstream routing technologies currently used in construction of large-scale networks. Through this course, candidates will learn the application of routing technologies in large-scale networks and master the design and construction of large-scale networks using various routing protocols and technologies.
Constructing Secure Optimized WANsThis course covers the major technologies for building secure, optimized WANs. Through this course, candidates will learn the application of various technologies in secure, optimized WANs, master the technical theories underlying broadband access, VPNs, enhanced security, QoS, and OAA, and learn to flexibly apply these technologies in the design and construction of secure, optimized WANs.
Learn exam requirements
Register for exam
The exam for the H3CSE Routing & Switching certification is ar-ranged by PROMETRIC, please visit www.prometric.com for details of exam venues and enrollment procedures.
If you need to take a practice test before the official test, you can do a self-assessment in the bellow.
Validity and recertificationCandidates with valid H3CNE certificates who have passed the three exams required for H3CSE Routing & Switching certification will receive a H3CSE Routing & Switching Certificate issued by the H3C, valid for 3 years. Upon expiry, candidates must retake the H3CSE Routing & Switching certification exams.