- What certifications does H3C currently provide? What training is provided for each certification and how is the exam organized? How much are the exam fees?
Technical certification available in regions outside China includes: the H3C Certified Network Engineer (H3CNE), the H3C Certified Senior Engineer for Routing & Switching (H3CSE-Routing & Switching), and the H3C Certified Senior Engineer For WLAN (H3CSE-WLAN) programs. These are described in the following table:
Training Duration (Working Days)
Exam Fees (USD/Subject)
Exam Duration (Hour/Subject)
Certificate Validity (Year)
H3CSE-Routing & Switching
Prometric WEB sites: http://www.prometric.com
- How long are H3C certification test results valid?
All subjects are valid for 12 months.
- How can I participate in H3C certification training and tests?
H3C currently provides H3CNE, H3CSE-Routing & Switching, and H3CSE-WLAN training for overseas regions.
The PROMETRIC is responsible for implementing the H3CNE, H3CSE-Routing & Switching, and H3CSE-WLAN tests. You can visit http://www.prometric.com to query test venues and registration process.
- Can a candidate apply for reissue of a lost certificate?
The candidate may send an application email to email@example.com， with the Full Name of Examinee and Full Name of Examinee, H3C will re-issue the E-certificate based on this infor-mation.
- What is the process for issuing certificates?
The H3C certificates will be mailed to candidates. In addition, H3C also send E-certificates to candidates. The process is as follows: 1) Candidates are registered at the PROMETRIC to take the examina-tions; 2) The examination results are sent to H3C three days after the candidates take the examinations; 3) After the H3C receives the examination results, it will produce certificates within one week. The E-certificates will be sent to the candidates' mailboxes.