Designed for the workloads of modern data centers
High expandability, high scalability, and high efficiency
With up to 24 NVMe SSDs and SATA M.2 SSDs, the new-generation R4900 G3 provides super expandability and configuration agility required by modern data centers.
As an indigenous mainstream dual-processor 2U rack server, the R4900 G3 adopts the most recent Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, which improves processing performance by 71% and increases the number of cores by 27%. The use of 2933MT/s DDR4 DIMMs improves data transfer rate by 50% and extraordinary expandability is provided through up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots and a maximum of 32 drives. The R4900 G3 supports power supplies with 96% efficiency and an operation temperature range of 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F), creating high return on investment.
You can use the R4900 G3 to support the following services:
- Virtualization — Support multiple types of workloads on a single server to save space
- Big Data — Manage exponential growth of structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data.
- Applications centered on storage — Remove I/O bottleneck and improve performance
- Data warehouse/analysis — Query data on demand to help service decision
- Customer relationship management (CRM) — Help you to gain comprehensive insights into business data to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) — Trust the R4900 G3 to help you manage services in real time
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) — Deploys remote desktop service to bring great office agility and enable telecommuting with any device anywhere anytime
- High-performance computing and deep learning — Provide 3 dual-slot wide GPU modules in a 2U footprint, meeting the requirements of machine learning and AI applications
The R4900 G3 supports Microsoft® Windows® and Linux operating systems, as well as VMware and H3C CAS and can operate perfectly in heterogeneous IT environments.