- Table of Contents
- 02-Layer 2-LAN Switching Configuration Guide
- 01-MAC address table configuration
- 02-Bulk interface configuration
- 03-Ethernet interface configuration
- 04-Ethernet link aggregation configuration
- 05-Port isolation configuration
- 06-VLAN configuration
- 07-Loopback, null, and inloopback interface configuration
- 08-VLAN mapping configuration
- 09-VLAN termination configuration
- 10-Loop detection configuration
- 11-LLDP configuration
- 12-Service loopback group configuration
- 13-Spanning tree configuration
- 14-Cut-through Layer 2 forwarding configuration
- Related Documents
|14-Cut-through Layer 2 forwarding configuration||32.54 KB|
A cut-through forwarding-enabled device forwards a frame after it receives the first 64 bytes of the frame. This feature reduces the transmission time of a frame and enhances forwarding performance.
A frame is forwarded before its CRC field is received, and thus CRC-error frames are forwarded instead of dropped.
1. Enter system view.
2. Enable cut-through forwarding.
By default, cut-through forwarding is disabled.