- Table of Contents
- 09-Security Configuration Guide
- 01-AAA configuration
- 02-802.1X configuration
- 03-MAC authentication configuration
- 04-Portal configuration
- 05-Port security configuration
- 06-Password control configuration
- 07-Public key management
- 08-PKI configuration
- 09-IPsec configuration
- 10-SSH configuration
- 11-SSL configuration
- 12-IP source guard configuration
- 13-ARP attack protection configuration
- 14-MFF configuration
- 15-Crypto engine configuration
- 16-FIPS configuration
- 17-User profile configuration
- 18-Attack detection and prevention configuration
- 19-ND attack defense configuration
- 20-Keychain configuration
- Related Documents
|15-Crypto engine configuration||33.26 KB|
Crypto engines encrypt and decrypt data for service modules. Crypto engines include the following types:
· Hardware crypto engines—A hardware crypto engine is a coprocessor integrated on a CPU or hardware crypto card. Hardware crypto engines can accelerate encryption/decryption speed, which improves device processing efficiency. You can enable or disable hardware crypto engines globally as needed.
· Software crypto engines—A software crypto engine is a set of software encryption algorithms. The device uses software crypto engines to encrypt and decrypt data for service modules. They are always enabled. You cannot enable or disable software crypto engines.
The switch supports only one software crypto engine.
The crypto engine provides encryption/decryption services for service modules, for example, the IPsec module. When a service module requires data encryption/decryption, it sends the desired data to the crypto engine. After the crypto engine completes data encryption/decryption, it sends the data back to the service module.
Execute display commands in any view and reset commands in user view.
Display information about crypto engines.
Display statistics for crypto engines.
display crypto-engine statistics [ engine-id engine-id slot slot-number ]
Clear statistics for crypto engines.
reset crypto-engine statistics [ engine-id engine-id slot slot-number ]