|iMC BYOD Configuration Examples-5PW101-book(chm).rar||8.44 MB|
|iMC BYOD Configuration Examples-5PW101-book.rar||36.05 MB|
- Table of Contents
- Related Documents
BYOD Configuration Examples
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) permits employees to access privileged company resources from personal digital devices, such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. With BYOD, employees can check their company mailboxes, access company applications, and handle other works from anywhere at anytime. BYOD also allows visitors to access limited company resources from their mobile devices for personal services.
The BYOD configuration examples are intended to help customers deploy various BYOD features in typical network scenarios. These documents provide not only step-by-step configuration procedures but also configuration analysis and guidelines to help customers understand the configuration.
The following are available configuration examples:
· iMC BYOD WLAN 802.1X Authentication and Security Check Using iNode Configuration Examples
· iMC BYOD WLAN 802.1X Authentication with Machine and User Certificates Configuration Examples
· iMC BYOD Quick Deployment on Mobile Device Configuration Examples
· iMC BYOD WLAN MAC Authentication and Guest Registration Configuration Examples
· iMC BYOD WLAN MAC Authentication Configuration Examples