H3C UniServer R4900 G5 Server
- R4900 G5（Front）
- 2U G5 LFF
- 2U G5 SFF
- R4900 G5 rear
Highlights： High Performance High Reliability, High Scalability
New generation H3C UniServer R4900 G5 provide outstanding scalable capacity supporting up to 28 NVMe drives to enhance configuration flexibility for modern data centers
H3C UniServer R4900 G5 server is a H3C self-developed mainstream 2U rack server.
R4900 G5 utilizes the most recent 3rd Gen Intel®Xeon® Scalable processors and 8 channel DDR4 memory with 3200MT/s speed to strongly lift the bandwidth up to 60% compared with previous platform.
With 14 x PCIe3.0 I/O slots and 2 xOCP 3.0 to reach excellent IO scalability.
Maximum 96% power efficiency and 5～45℃ operating temperature provide users a TCO returns in a greener data center.
R4900 G5 is optimized for scenarios:
- Virtualization — Support multiple types of core workloads on a single server to simplify Infra-investment.
- Big Data — Manage exponential growth of structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data.
- Storage intensive application — dismiss the performance bottleneck
- Data warehouse/analysis — Query data on demand to help service decision
- Customer relationship management (CRM) — Help you to gain comprehensive insights into business data to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) — Trust the R4900 G5 to help you manage services in real time
- (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)VDI —Deploy remote desktop services to provide your employees with the working flexibility anytime, anywhere
- High-performance computing and deep learning — Provide sufficient GPUs to support machine learning and AI applications
- Housing Data center graphics for high-density cloud gaming and media streaming
- The R4900 G5 supports Microsoft® Windows® and Linux operating systems, as well as VMware and H3C CAS and can operate perfectly in heterogeneous IT environments.
Industrialleading performance improves data center productivity
Support up to 80 cores and 12TB memory
16 x Intel ® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Module(PMem 200)
XG310 GPU for cloud gaming and media streaming
Favorable Scalability and flexibility
Support up to 41 Drives
28 x NVME+M.2+MicroSD
14 x PCIE 4.0 Slots+2 OCP3.0 slots
Full lifecycle management to reduce TCO
Industrialstandard OOB systemHDM
FIST batch job execution
2 x 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Ice Lake SP series
(each processor up to 40 cores and maximum 270W power consumption)
32 x DDR4 DIMM slots , maximum 12.0 TB
Up to 3200 MT/s data transfer rate，support RDIMM or LRDIMM
Up to 16 Intel ® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Module PMem 200 series ( Barlow Pass)
Embedded RAID controller (SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10)
Standard PCIe HBA controller or storage controller, depending on model
8 GB DDR4 cache, depending on model, support supercapacitor protection
Up to front 12LFF bays, internal 4LFF bays , Rear 4LFF+4SFF bays*
Up to front 25SFF bays, internal 8SFF bays , Rear 4LFF+4SFF bays*
Front/Internal SAS/SATA HDD/SSD/NVMe Drives, maximum 28 x U.2 NVMe Drives
SATA or PCIe M.2 SSDs, 2 x SD card kit , depending on model
1 x onboard 1 Gbps management network port
2 x OCP 3.0 slots for 4 x 1GE or 2 x 10GE or 2 x 25GE NICs
PCIe Standard slots for 1/10/25/40/100/200GE/IB Ethernet adapter
14 x PCIe 4.0 standard slots
VGA ports (Front and Rear) and serial port (RJ-45)
6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 front, 2 rear, 2 internal)
1 dedicated management Type-C port
14 x single-slot wide or 4 x double-slot wide GPU modules
External optical disk drive , optional
HDM OOB system (with dedicated management port) and H3C iFIST/FIST, LCD touchable smart model
Intelligent Front Security Bezel *
Chassis Intrusion Detection
Silicon Root of Trust
Two-factor authorization logging
2 x Platinum 550W/800W/850W/1300W/1600W/2000/2400W (1+1 redundancy) , depending on model
800W –48V DC power supply (1+1 Redundancy)
Hot swappable redundant fans
CE，UL , FCC，VCCI，EAC, etc.
5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
The maximum operating temperature varies by server configuration. For more information, see the technical documentation for the device.
Dimensions (H × W × D)
Without a security bezel: 87.5 x 445.4 x 748 mm (3.44 x 17.54 x 29.45 in)
With a security bezel: 87.5 x 445.4 x 776 mm (3.44 x 17.54 x 30.55 in)